Saturday, October 17, 2009

Shopping trip today!!

Today we Went grocery shopping, and when I say we I mean the entire family.

Today we went to Wal-Mart and To IGA. I know i'm not the biggest fan of Wal-mart. I try very hard to limit my Wal-Mart trips. I refuse to walk into the strore without a plan or a list. If I do I drasticlly over spend. So every few weeks or so I look at St. Louis Mommy.com and find out what coupon deals are going on at Wal-Mart and go pick those items up. (I do the same for Target)

Here is a breakdown of my trips

Walmart

Out of Pocket 33
coupons 11
Total value 44
total saved 25%

IGA

Out of pocket 30
total saved 15
total value 45
total saved 33%


Totals

total out of pocket 63
total saved 26
total value 89
total % saved 29%

and as usual I have not made it to super valu yet. I don't have any meat so I will have to go soon. If I go tomorrow I will add it to this weeks totals if not, I will consider it part of next weeks trips.

later

Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers