Friday, October 9, 2009

Schnucks

Today I went to Schnucks.

I decided to go because I was going to pick up N's one year pix from JcPenny and would be by the store. And let me tell you I have forgotten some of the good deals you can get from Schnucks. First of all they double coupons up to $.40 (the first 15 i believe) secondly they do 10/10$ (and no you don't have to buy 10 to get the deal) and Lastly the store is just nice. I really liked it.

so here is my shopping for today

i spent 32$
saved 35$ (10$ in coupons)
total worth 67$
percent saved 52%

now as a disclaimer i still need to go to super valu.. I need milk and a few other things yet. (generally stuff i know was cheaper at super) I will hopefully update my totals then

later

jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers