Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dollar General 90% off summer stuff

Went to Dollar General today to get q-tips and the summer stuff out front was on sale for 90% off... YIPPEEEE.
they just made my day. So this is what I got. Two outfits for E (the top two) A outfit for B, A shirt for B, and a pair of Shorts for B. I spent $4.67

I may just go visit some stores in other towns to see what else is available. E has speech this afternoon, so maybe a trip to G-town??

and on that train of thinking, I may pick some up to sell on E-bay!!!

I'm so excited.. I now have 4 outfits for E (i got two new, with tags at a garage sale for 2$ each) and B has these, all for their birthdays!!!

i hope the outfits fit E, they look a little small, but either way, n can wear them later if they don't

later

jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers