Monday, October 26, 2009

not me monday!!!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



so I only have one thing today and it is a dosey.

today I did not turn the water on in the bathroom sink (because I was going to clean it), plug the drain up and walk away. only to later walk by the bathroom to hear water running, and see a flooded floor.. and then to only make this not me monday post worse, I also didn't than blame the waterlog room on E, who was taking a bath at the time, because I really didn't remember turning on the water on at all at that point. And I also didn't make E get out of the tub, and go into his room for punishment. (I remember that I did it at a later time and did apologize.)

poor kid!

later

jessie

p.s. their was so much water that I also had to go into the basement to clean down there also!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers