Monday, October 5, 2009

McMamma's NOT ME MONDAY!!!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

it's not me Monday again.. and I have been thinking about it for a few days. So here is my contribution.

Yesterday was a beautiful day wasn't a nice crisp fall day. At my house we decided to go pick apples at Mills Apple Farm. But we did not go with the boys wearing miss matched clothes, instead of the cute outfits that they have in their drawers. and do you know what else.. I did not forget my camera, because I would never forget to bring my camera to something like apple picking and miss out on the very cute picture of N trying to pick an apple.. or the boys on the hay ride. Oh and lastly about this trip, the boys did not have messy hair!!

I did not go out to a wedding and have to leave durring dinner becuase I had drank to much wine. Becuase we all know, that I never drink that much at once. What responsible adult would do that.

My house once again has not become a mess over the weekend.

and Lastly. The garage sale items, from my garage sale this weekend, have all been put away. I would not just pull the tables into the garage and close the door, nope not I.

Later

Jessie

3 comments:

  1. If you want to see a big mess, do not look at my Not Me post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great List:)
    and your boys are so, so handsome...you have a beautiful family as welll:)
    Thanks for visiting!
    Annmarie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these, keep it up. What fun laughs for the family when they're older! I'm have a problem with how to post this, so I'm going to choose anonymous, but it's really Sue.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers