Wednesday, January 6, 2010

target trip

Today I made a trip to Target.  I had a few grocery and household things I wanted to pick up, and I wanted to see if thier was any christmas things left, and I had heard they should be marking down some toys.

Although I didn't get everything on my list I did get quiet a few things.

4 bottles of juicy juice
3- 4 packs of GE light bulbs
2- honeynut cherios
2 packs of x-mas cards
2 tree topers
2 small packages of ornaments (.50)
1 large package of ornaments
1 tree skirt (will use to make a hand print tree skirt)
2 package of finsh dishwasher tabs
3 j and j buddies bars (free)
kids plates (dolar spot)
kids fork and knife (dollar spot)
puzzle
1 Annies mac and cheese




out of pocket 24$
total saved 93$
total value  117$
total % saved  79%

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers