Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Super Valu trip 1-12-10

So I think I may have been looking at the super value receits wrong all along.. I think my savings have been larger than i though.. The reason I think this is becuase i always just look at the you saved amount.  Today I looked at that amount.. and then looked at the rest of my receit and realized that my coupons added up to more than that amount.. so long story short.. the you saved amount, seems to be just the amount saved on sales...so here are my totals for this trip.

and sadly even though I somehow figured out my savings this week, I only bought like four things..It may be a little more difficult if I had more things, becuase I am not sure how I figured it out.


total out of pocket  10.31
total saved:  8.34
total value  18.76
total %:  44%

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers