Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Some Christmas Pictures

I know it seems like it is a little late but I thought I should share.

The boys and cousin M at Grandma Kay's


our christmas tree after i finshed wrapping all of the gifts
(I take a picture like this every year)


the odler boys in front of the tree..
(I don't remember why N isn't there)


B and E


Grandma K actually got them this, but forgot to give it to them, so et ended up comming from Santa


E


B
(this is a pillow)


N
(he got a tigger rocker)

The boys seemed to really enjoy thier christmas gifts.  They got a lot of things, but only a couple of toys from santa.  They got a book from mommy and Daddy.  The rest of thier gifts, where clothes, coats, gloves,  ect..

later
jessie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers