Monday, January 11, 2010

McMamma's Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I love these

The other day I did not let N push a chair so he could reach the pizza pockets that I (with the boys help) just made, and feed half of them to the dog.  No not I, I would not let N climb on anything.





I would not leave my drinks where said 16mth old could climb and get to it.



I would not let my 3 year and 16mth old have cookie dough, nope not at my house.. first of all they could get sick and second they would make a mess!



I would not let N climb anywhere near the stove (even when off) and "cook" himself some Cheerio's.  Nope Not I!




and lastly

I did not tape down my air vents!!  Why would I need to do that.  Thier are no kids at my house that like to take off the vents.  Nope no 16mth old here that want to see what is in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers