Monday, December 14, 2009

Sweet Potatos

Sweet Potatos are .25 lb at Walmart.

S, I and the boys made an impromptu trip to Walmart the other nite, just for something to do.

We spent a lot of time in toy department.. that was fun.

and we did a little grocery shopping.  The best deals that I remember were  the sweet potatos at .25 a lb, and regular potatos which where just over a dollar for 10lbs (1.50 i think)

if your wondering what to do with sweet potatos 5$ dinners has a recipe for sweet potato fries, that are very good.  We had those tonight.  At lunch today I made mashed sweet potatos, the boys had a little and i forze the rest for later use.


I have two sweet potatos left, that I plan to use to make fries N really ate these up tonight, and I was very happy to see him eat a veggie so easily!!

here are some blogs with walmart coupon match ups

deal seeking mom

st. loius mommy
later
jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers