Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Almost Christmas

Hi everyone.

it is almost Chirstmas, are you READY??

I just went today to get most of the gifts so I can start wrapping.  I would of gotten them all, but I couldn't fit them into the trunk of the car.  I was worried that the boys would find them if they weren't in the trunk. 

So tonight and I am sure tomorrow night, I will be wrapping gifts.


Our Plans for the hollidays are

Christmas eve:  my moms house
Christmas morning: open gifts with the boys
Christmas afternoon:  scotts family
later Christmas afternoon:  my moms family.


and on a different front, we have decided to bring the couch upstairs that Uncle Ron and Aunt Lynn gave us when they got a new one.  Ours upstairs is getting very sad looking.

later
jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers