Monday, December 7, 2009

McMamma's Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



So another Not Me Monday Post.  I love these.

I would not lose 8$ worth of Extra Care Bucks.  I wouldn't lose them becuase you know they are as good as cash, and we all know how much I LOVE CVS!!!

and

N does not get excited when S brings home Mike and Ikes, and we DO NOT let him have little pieces of said candy.  Becuase we all know that 15mth olds do not need candy and they are a chooking hazard (i think), and we are impervious to his throwing a fit when we tell him he can't have any.

Lastly,

Like McMamma I would never leave n up on something he had climbed to go grab a camera and take a picture, nor would I let him climb it again after taking him down before I went to get my camera


And Really lastly this time

My wonderfull snowman that I painted on the slidding glass door in the back did not get sunned out, and turn all white, except for the lips which are still red   (it was pretty cute wasn't it)



Later,

jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers