Thursday, November 26, 2009

What I am thankfull for

 What I am thankfull for.

This year has been a great year for me.  I have been home with my boys for a little over a year, and although it can be trying at times,  I am very thankfull for the time I have been given.  I am very thankfull for a husband who works very hard to keep food on the table and a roof over our head, and still strives to be a very carring and supportive husband and father.  I am thankfull for three boys who although they are very rambounous and mischivious at times, are also very loving, giving little boys with great big hearts.  I am greatful for a mom and mother in law, both of which I love and adore and both of which are very suportive and loving in return.  I am greatful for all of my sibblings and In-Laws for they each have thier own place in our lives.   Lastly, I am greatfull for all of our extended family for they make our life rich.

I love you all
Jessica

p.s. I hope everyone is having a great thanksgiving. We enjoyed a nice day with my mom, and on Sunday we will go to S mom's house and spend time with his family. Tomorrow I plan to do some shopping at Walmart. Although I think most of my stuff is done, I still want to get one or two things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers