Saturday, November 7, 2009

shopping trip...IGA, Super Valu, Walmart

I went grocery Shopping on 11/3/2009. I went to Super, Walmart, and IGA. They also have some good deals at Target, but I had decided that it wasn't worth the trip at this point.

so here is what I spent (sorry no pix this time)

Walmart

I spent 17.00
I saved 24.oo (9$ in coupons)
Total Valu 41
Total Percentage 58%


IGA

Total Spent 17.00
Total Saved 13.00
Total Value 30.00
Total Saved 43%


Super Valu (estimated, since I can't find my receite)

spent 37
saved 15
total value 52
total savings 28%


Totals

total spent 71
total saved 52
total valu 123
total savings 42%





As usual I did poorly at Super valu. My list for thier was short, but I ended up picking up soem things that were also on sale. I think it is just that store. I can't seem to find any good deals thier. Which is why I try to shop thier last and for meat.

jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers