Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Shopping Yesterday

I made a run to Target yesterday, and stopped at Super Valu for a few things we needed.

here is what I got



I spent 15
I saved 35
total value 50$
total percent saved  70%

then I ruined my percent by going to Super Valu..   I went for some Necesities, like bread, and milk (stupid me I didn't even check those at Target)

at super valu

i spent 24
I saved 2
total value 26
total saved 7%

Total for the week

i spent  39
I saved 37
total value 76
total % saved  48%

I do still have to go to CVS and IGA,  but I don't plan on getting a whole lot.  If for some reason i don't get thier, well that is ok.  Just a note.. the sales at IGA and Super are this week and next week, which kind of sucks becuase they aren't great. 

if you need target match ups here are some links

Couponing 101

Surviving the Stores

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers