Sunday, November 15, 2009

another free 50 photo cards (100 total), and free ornament from seehere...FREE

wow, they are just throwing out the deals.. I have no use for 100 photocards, so the fifty that have been shipped already are good for us.  (I will post a pix when I get them)

but now thier is also a photoornament.  This I am working on right now.  I dont' know if this will be ours our if this will be a gift to someone else.. we shall see (this offer is not valid sorry)

check out couponing101 for the details

later

Jessie

edited to add... I'm having difficulty with SEEHERE I am sure it is becuase everyone is trying to get these GREAT deals... if you are having difficulty also it may be better to try later.  (although i am unsure how long some of these last)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers