Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pre K

E was screened today for Pre K at district 12. They don't know if they will have funding yet, because the wonderful state of Illinois has made a mess with its budget. I do think that he will be eligible, so hopefully they have it next year. E also will continue with speech therapy at school.

Either way, I plan to start a letter a week with E, with plans from this website. I hope to start soon, well maybe anyway.  I also found some other websites that seem interesting. 

Also if they don't have Pre-k, E will continue to go to central for their preschool, and I guess to anything that becomes available for him to participate in such as library reading hour. 

oh if you think that the state should continue it's state funded pre k program please call your representatives!!
so their you go

Later
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers