Monday, April 26, 2010

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


First, I did not screw up a  note for B to get out of school early one day.  The note which was for the day I sent it, last Thur, Said that B was going to be getting out of school early tomorrow and that S would be picking him up from class around 12pm.  We all know that I am a awesome note writer, and did not write tomorrow on the note. .  I, we all know, would have written the date on the note instead of  saying tomorrow(when actually it was for today).

I did not essentially throw a fit because S forgot to ask for light ice at Dairy King, because as an adult I don't throw fits.

I did not laugh when B cut his hair. Because it is not funny that once again another child of mine cut his hair. This would not happen at my house, because I had learned my lesson the first time and all of the scissors would be out of children reach.

I did not leave my purse at the Grid Iron Grill.  and when my brother called because they had called him (he bartends there) I did not forget even bringing my purse in, and I would not be looking around the house trying to figure out where I left my purse, because I knew that I hadn't brought it in.. and I would not be sure of this until my husband said, I did bring it in, and go up and pick it up...

Nope not I I would not do any of these things.. We all know I am so much better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers