Saturday, April 24, 2010

Closet Rorganization

So this week on flylady, was the bedroom.  I decided to clean out the closet and get rid of some of my clothes.  Not that I have a lot of clothes to discard or, I just have a lot that I don't wear anymore, either it doesn't if or I just don't like it anymore.  I ended up getting a big pile of clothes
My closet looked pretty good when I was done.  and I had lots more flip flops then I realized.  This is what my closet now looks like.  Pretty good huh.  (although I do see a shirt that maybe I should have taken out)
Now here is what the rest of the room looks like


don't worry though, the rest got picked up also. 

My next quest.. go through the chest in my room (the one in the picture above.) also go through B and E's clothes and take out the winter stuff, and the clothes that doesn't fit anymore.  I have actually already done N's clothes and added the outgrown clothes to my yardsale pile.

so that is what I have been up to lately.

Later

Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers