Friday, April 16, 2010

old navy trip!

Stacie and I went to Old Navy this morning.  The first 50 people got 50% off.  What a trip.  We got there at like 8:45am and left at 11:30.  Stacie got lots of nice stuff.  I got a shirt for me, a pair of shorts for me, a shirt for S.  and Each of the boys got some stuff also, most of the clothes the boys got though are birthday or Christmas presents (since I bought some winter stuff that was on clearance.
I got 15 things. (part of me wishes i had skipped the shorts for me, and got more for the boys, that is just the mom in me right??)

anyway I spent  67.34
I saved  64.44 (with the 50% off)
I also saved  66.62 (savings on clearance)
total value 198.40
total % saved 66%

think how good i could have done if I had totally stayed away from regular price stuff..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers