Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Allergies

B's allergies are so bad tonight.. Don't get me wrong they have been tough all week but tonight and maybe last night they have been horible.  Right now I am debating taking him to the doctors tomorrow.  E has an appointment in the morning for his 4 year check up.  I'm thinking I could just switch and have B go tomorrow, and E can just go at a later date..

Part of me says wait till tomorrow, but I know tomorrow AM he will probably seem better, and then it will just get worse again later at night

Poor baby I feel so bad for him.. it has really been a bad week for him.

other than that not much is going on in our house.  Doctors appointment tomorrow, Friday the Kirby sales people are comming to clean a rug (I'm not buying, just going to let them clean my carpet)

S is going ot make an appointment for E to get screen for preschool (hopefully they have a preschool next year)

N has a follow up appointment with the doctor for his wrist, on Fri

I think that is it.

Later

Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers