Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Coupon Hunter

Need a coupon but can't find it, or maybe you found or stumbled across a good deal and want more, but dont' have anymore coupons.

well thier is a answer.  Purchase some. 

Purchasing coupons (or paying someone for thier time to clip them for you) is something that is new to me. But a few times recently I needed a few extra so I made the leap and purchased a few.  I have now done it for 3 weeks in a row. 

I have found my coupon hunter to be fairly easy to navigate.  Her prices are reasonable (I have never spent more than I spend on a paper).  And she ships in a timely manor (I usually get mine in 3 days) 

For all of these reasons I am adding her button to the side of my blog.  If you need coupons I highly recomend her

(I should add though I know thier are other services out thier, and I know little about them.  )

BWS tips button

jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers