Thursday, February 18, 2010

1$ off of 1 YoBaby

I love these yogurts.  The 3 in 1 meals at Walmart they cost a little over 1$, so they are almost free with the coupon. 

1$/1 stoneyfield yobaby organic whole milk yogurt

you will have to register or sign in.  According to Freebies 4 mom, you can print up to 5, I also did 5 (although two of mine are ruined due to printer issues)  to get five you will have to print what they allow the first time, log out, and come back and reclick the link and relog in.  but you get 5 coupons.. Isn't it great!!

I should add that N can be a little pickey and really doesn't eat much but he loves yogurt.. and he will eat the 3 in 1 meals (which are basically yogurt mixed with other pureed food)

oh if you know me in person and can print some of these out for me I would really really really appreciate it.. and to my wonderfull mom and mother in law, I will probally be by to use your computer soon!!

LOVE IT!!

(i really need to get a walmart run together i guess.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers