Thursday, February 4, 2010

Another Super Valu trip

I had to go back.  I wanted more Pizza (4/9.99), plus I figured more cheese couldn't hurt.

so today I got 3 pizza's (2.50 each), 1 kraft dressing (.99 after coupon), 2 kraft cheese slices (1.50 after coupon), 2 kraft shredded cheese (2$ after coupon), 1/2 gallon whole milk, and some candy hearts for the boys.

Total out of pocket  17
Total saved  19
Total Value  36
total % saved  53%

total for the week

out of pocket $53

total Saved $51
total value $ 104
total % saved 49%

i was going to go to iga yet at least for some veggies.. we will see. and i definitley hope to go to cvs (i have my transactions all figured out) i'm just waiting for some coupons.  so i will be over 50$ this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers