Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Kind of Disapointed and a little angry

Well I had heard about all of the hellabullo about the presidential speech mostly this weekend. S and I had talked about it, S was under the impression that it was going to be shown at school today.

Well guess what it wasn't. He called me this morning and told me. He spoke with the people that be at school, and I guess that had a lot of parental concern about there children seeing a speech about doing good in school, and trying your best (who would of thought that??)

If I had known that there was a chance that it wouldn't have been shown I would have called and supported it. Hind sight is 20/20 right.

Well know I am on the search to find this speech so Bryson and Ethan can both see it and we can talk about what it means to them, since they missed this educational opportunity in school.

oh when i find a link i will post it

later

jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers