Saturday, September 26, 2009

IGA and Walmart trip today

So far today I have gone to IGA and to Walart. I know Walmart evil of all evils. When you go in expect to spend at least 100$. Well those of you doubters will be suprised to know I only spent 16$. I went in with my list and stuck to it..(almost) so here is how much I spent


WALMART


out of pocket 16
Saved 11$
total value 27$
total % saved 40%

IGA

out of pocket 27$
total saved 17$
total value 44
total % saved 38%


Total for this week (so far)
total out of pocket 43$
total saved 28$
total value 71$
total % saved 39%


Pretty good.. I really wish I could get my precent saved to 50% . but at least I am getting closer. It use to be only in the low 30% or high 20%.


I do plan to make a trip to Super Valu yet today.. I don't plan on getting a lot of stuff, but I will still add the totals in.


see ya later

jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers