Thursday, August 6, 2009

IGA and Kelloggs rebate

ok if you got the papper this last sunday, than you got the kellogs coupon insert. Well in that insert is a rebate form for 10$ back when you buy 10 products. So here is the GREAT deal that I figured out...

6 Kellogs cereal 1.88 each
1$/2 coupon in the kelloggs insert
$1.38 each after coupon
total of $8.28

and

4 PopTarts 2/$3
1$/2 coupon in kelloggs insert
$1.00 each after coupon
total 4$

Total of poptarts and cereal 12.28

So I will Pay $2.28 after rebate for all of that..
isn't it great.. I am so excited to go shopping.
this does require though that you have access to an extra insert, weather you buy two pappers or get extra inserts from others (I have a wonderfull aunt who has given me hers)


Thanks for looking
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers