Monday, June 15, 2009

fathers day






so this is what scott is getting for fathers day. we got a picture frame for x-mas for 3 wallets. so we did this the other day, and i printed them out and put them in the frame. I will also have the boys color some cards for him.

so if you don't have anything yet, and are looking for something, cute, and inexpensive, i would try this.

what it took

cardboard boxes.
scissors
white paint
blue sheet
children (lol)

i just cut out the letters out of my avon boxes. draped the sheet over the side of my couch and snapped a bunch of pictures. i had matted photo papper so that didn't cost me anything.

i was going to get a 8x10. cvs had a code for a free one, but i couldn't get it to work. it sucks to becuase i was going to hang it in my room. oh well, i may try again latter.

i may post some more of the pix later

have a great day

jessie
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers