Saturday, November 13, 2010

Elf on the Shelf

I heard about the Elf on the Shelf last year, and wanted to get one, but didn't because I didn't feel it was worth it (I am cheap you know).  But today I saw it on the shelf at Gifts from the Heart and I couldn't resist, so I bought it.  I know a impulse buy that totally goes against my nature, but I couldn't resist.

The idea of the Elf on the Shelf, family tradition.  Is that the elf works for Santa, and he fly's to Santa every night and reports to him what the kids have been up to.  Usually I think the Elf come out after Thanksgiving, or St. Nicks day, ours is out now, I couldn't resist getting it out.   Although B at first said it wasn't real, he has since been converted (he picked up some cards, and made sure to tell me he was doing it so the Elf would see. lol)  I am thinking about getting this for my newest niece and nephew,  so they can start the tradition early. 

 
you can get it from amazon if you want.  I got mine from Gifts from the Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers