Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Busy Weekend

was your weekend busy, ours sure was!  It was also lots of fun.  Yesterday, we went to our friend Carols for a bbq, and a swim in the pool.  It was a lot of fun.  For this bbq I found a great recipe for a dessert

strawberry frozen cheescake

1 8oz bar of cream cheese
3 tablespoons sugar
1 cup yogurt
1 t vanilla (although i left this out becuase i didn't have any)
1 cup strawberries
1 graham cracker crust

beat cream cheese, and sugar.  Mix in yogurt and vanilla.  fold in strawberries, and then poor into crust and freeze for 2 hours.
it was delicious.



This morning I went shopping with my sister, stacie.  I found a dress for my cousins wedding on Sat,  It is a pretty cute dress and I think I look pretty good in it.  I will be sure to take some Pictures and post them.    I think it makes me look pretty thin (or at least not fat)

this afternoon we went to Rays house for a bbq, I saw a few people I already knew, and met a bunch of new people.  I really enjoyed myself.  I hope to see some people again...

later

jessie

oh on the downside, i forgot to get a paper AGAIN this week.. ug, hopefully my aunt has some coupons for me, will have to go see tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers