Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Another Not Me Monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to < target="_blank" href="http://www.mycharmingkids.net">her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Summer/Bike Edition


Lets See


I would never let the neighborhood girls teach my kids to ride their bikes. 































Why in the world would I let the other Neighborhood  kids teach MY boys how to ride their bikes without training wheels.  I would gladly run up and down the street for hours until they could do it independently, even running while crouching to be able to run next to E's small bike all for those boys!   Luckily I only had to do it a few times, before the neighborhood girls stepped in.  And believe me running while crouching is not easy, and I was sore the next day, if you where wondering.


and

I would never allow the boys to ride their bikes without shoes,  they could hurt themselves.  I always make the boys come in and put on shoes before they ride their bikes.


I also would never just let my boys go outside and run around without shoes on period.  Just imagine what they are stepping in.  oh the horrors.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers